Nanotechnology in Agriculture, Food & Environment
Nanotechnology in Agriculture, Food & Environment is a multidisciplinary international peer-reviewed, open access journal promoting and publishing high quality original research articles, review articles, and short communications in all areas of nanoscience and nanotechnology related to agriculture, food and environment. The journal is published by Etcetera Publications (Est. 1894) which is among the oldest publication houses in Canada.
- Open Access: The content is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited
- Free submissions: There are no submission charges, and no charges for rejected manuscripts.
- Flexible formatting: There are no strict formatting requirments at the submission.
- Free publication: 100% waive of article processing charge only for articles submitted before 31 March 2019.
- Rapid publications: submitted manuscripts are peer-reviewed and a first decision will be sent to authors within four weeks.
- High visibility: Full-text of accepted article is published online first with a DOI.
Frequency: Tri-annual (April, August, December)
The scope of the journal includes but not limited to: environmental nanotechnology, agricultural nanothecnology, nanoecology, nanobiotechnology, nanotechnology in life science, nanotoxicology, nano sensors and nano bio-sensors, novel analytical methods, hazardous waste management, nanofertilizers, nanopesticides, wastewater treatment, water decontamination, environmental monitoring, removal of heavy metals, remediation of contaminated sites, food processing and packing, plant protection, crop production, animal and public health, regulations, precision farming, and green nanotechnology.
- No volumes yet